Im Juni stieg Rohr HDPE in Russland, im Juli wird der Preisanstieg fortgesetzt

Nach einem langen Überschuss in der zweiten Junihälfte wurde der russische Markt für natürliches Niederdruckpolyethylen (LDPE) knapp. Im Juli dürfte sich die Situation, in der sich Polyethylen auf dem Markt befindet, laut ICIS-MRC Price Review nicht verbessern. Seit Jahresbeginn blieb aufgrund des saisonalen Faktors eine geringe Nachfrage und ein Überangebot auf dem russischen Markt für […]

Read More

For today, only 3% of Ukraine’s solid domestic waste is processed. The remaining 97% is simply exported to landfills

Today, only 3% of Ukraine’s solid domestic waste is processed. As informs Цензор.НЕТ, the minister of ecology and natural resources Ostap Semerak on air “112 Ukraine” has declared it. “According to our strategy, the national waste management strategy until 2030, which was developed and approved in November of last year, provides for the construction of […]

Read More

Prices of tubular HDPE in Europe are stable

Prices of low-pressure polyethylene (HDPE) in Europe are stable after the June increase in prices more than the price of monomer quotations, while supplies have improved, as manufacturers switched to the production of this brand, ICIS reports with reference to market participants. So, the prices of tubular HDPE in Europe in June increased by EUR75 […]

Read More

Carrot concrete and bullet-proof wood: scientists have created heavy-duty materials from natural fabrics – The Economist

Carrot concrete and bullet-proof wood: scientists have created heavy-duty materials from natural fabrics – The Economist Biological tissues replace traditional polymers, giving the opportunity to create stronger materials for the construction and production of goods. Make concrete from carrots, turn wood into plastic or even squeeze it so that it turns into a “super wood” […]

Read More

Tomskneftekhim temporarily stopped issuing ethylene and propylene in the production of monomers

Tomskneftekhim (TNKhK), a subsidiary of SIBUR and one of the largest Russian producers of polymers – polypropylene (PP) and high-pressure polyethylene (LDPE), temporarily stopped the issuance of ethylene and propylene in the production of monomers, a spokesman for the company said in Tomsk. “The production of ethylene and propylene monomers was stopped at 18:00 on […]

Read More